Happy Friday, SEers.
We’re back again with another list of articles you might find useful. If there’s a topic you’d like us to focus on, please let us know; we’ll keep an eye out for that content. In the meantime, if you missed them, don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from Story Empire: Writing: Business or Hobby? by Mae Clair and An Amazonian-Sized Problem by yours truly.
This Week’s List of Valuable Content
- Story Immersion: What Pulls You In? (tips on reader immersion and world building)
- LinkedIn for Authors (growing your network and reaching new audiences)
- Conflict and Suspense (why every novel needs these elements)
- Animals in Fiction (what works, what doesn’t)
- Writing Thrilling Arguments (second of two posts about writing characters arguing)
- Why You Should Keep Writing When You Want to Quit (encouragement for when we face those times of doubt)
- Offering Free Kindle eBooks (reasons to do so as part of your marketing plan)
- Writing All Over the Map (multi-genre writing and defining brand)
This Week’s Promo from SE Authors