Ciao, SEers. Happy Friday! Those of us in the US had a short work week. I hope you all made great use of the time off.
Today we’re sharing Joan’s and Harmony’s posts as well as links to valuable content we found on the web. If you missed Monday’s installment, here’s the link to Joan’s post Labor Day. And if you missed Wednesday’s, here’s the link to Harmony’s Keeping it Legal.
And here are all the other useful links we found:
- Two Tricks (To Get Your Mind Rolling)
- Using Twitter Cards (To Boost Your Blog Traffic)
- 10 Essential Tips on Writing (Plus other useful writing stuff)
- Rebooting Your Writing (When You’ve Stopped too Long)
- Some darned good story advice from Kristen Lamb
- Universal Links (how to fix them, particularly with Twitter)
- Grip-Lit (5 must-have elements)
- Cockroach Races (straying in narrative for character development)
- Cryptomnesia (what it is and how to avoid it in your work)
- Read this with an author’s eye. Jealousy is a great emotion for authors to pick at.
We hope you had a wonderful week. Enjoy your weekend!