Hi SE Readers. Happy December! Yes, the last month of the year is upon us. Got your Christmas shopping done yet? Not to worry, you still have twenty-four days.
It’s Friday and that means its time to share a few of our favorite and helpful writing-related links. And if you haven’t checked out this week’s posts, be sure to read my post on Cyber Monday Gift Ideas and Harmony’s post, Blast it Again!
And now, we bring you the best from around the web.
- Multi-Layered Reader (how to determine who your readers are and target them)
- Page-Turning Dialogue (five tips)
- Clever Endings (six types plus examples)
- Creating the Perfect Ending (eight tips)
- Heart-Stopping Kisses (seven tips for crafting that perfect kissing scene)
- Time Bomb Plot Device (three tips to make it work)
- Character Descriptions and Genre (including examples)
- Thanksgiving Turkey and Novel Craft (a delicious example)
- Character Motivation (how to find it)
- Epic Stories (how to craft them)
- Beat Analysis (crafting emotional responses in a scene)
- Preorder Strategy (7 tips plus info for launch day and post-launch)
- Foreshadowing (part 1)