And who’s written some excellent content to finish up the year.
And here are the other contributions from around the web.
We hope you find these links useful. Enjoy!
- What’s Your Book About (the perfect elevator pitch)
- Masterful Setting Description (with examples)
- Author Website Must-Haves (part one)
- Social Media Content (hashtags for authors)
- Amazon Book Pages (where eyes really go)
- Character Creation (eight tips)
- KDP Rules (organized and in one place)
- Get Discovered (five tips to increase readers’ awareness of your work)
- Scene Breaks (five tips on where to put them)
- How to Promote a Self-Published Book (in four easy steps)
- Editing Tricks (to tighten your writing)